...Here I Am! Send Me.

I find myself at the beginning of a journey in the midst of an awakening and I feel compelled to "do something". A part of that "something" is this blog. My goal is simple: Help as many people as I possibly can by sharing news and information important for great physical, mental and dare I say spiritual health which is oftentimes over looked when it comes to overall health and well being.

I will write from time to time about various aspects of nutrition, supplementation, health related news, interesting facts and products that I find useful or informative. I will bring to light information seldom reported or under reported or flat out overlooked by the main stream media. I will list the sources of what I share to allow for independent research by the reader which is very important to me.

Now here is what I will not do. I will not dispense medical advice (I am not and do not want to be a doctor). I will not pretend to know something that I do not. I will not intentionally mislead anyone or misrepresent an issue or story.

I hope this blog serves as a vehicle for personal change and growth for both the reader and for me. Specifically for me, I hope to grow in compassion and intellect through service to others with this blog being step one. With that said I welcome considerate (emphasis mine) feed back to facilitate growth for all concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment